Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school!
The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. Never dated anyone in school for more than two weeks though.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
3. Did you car pool to school? Occasionally.
4. What kind of car did you have? Started with a 1986 Chevy Cavalier. Ended with a 1983 Pontiac J2000.
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2008 Scion XB
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then) Work.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now) Home with the wife. Friday is too busy to go out to the places we like to go out to. We go out Thursday or Sunday nights instead. :)
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Grocery clerk.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Computer/Server maintenance and troubleshooting for a communications company.
10. Were you a party animal? You would have thought so considering the hours I kept and how little I slept... but no. Lots of work and hanging out in various living rooms.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I'm told I was, but it was unintentional. I was really just clueless.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No. I took some music/piano lessons, but nothing in school.
13. Were you a nerd? The real nerds didn't think so, but other people did. I prefer geek anyway.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Suspended. Several times. The only reason I was never expelled was because a couple of really nice teachers vouched for me. The one that didn't involve fighting involved a nervous study hall monitor that pegged as a terrorist mastermind that was corrupting kids. Long story. I was innocent in any case.
15. Can you sing the fight song? I know one existed, but I never learned it. In fact, only a few cheerleaders and teachers knew it at all. I still remember the one for my grade school though, believe it or not.
16. Who was/were your favourite teacher? Mrs. Curry. She kept me from getting expelled once, and was a really interesting teacher besides. I had her for three different classes throughout the years. Next favorite was a history/econ teacher that recruited me for academic decathalon because I skipped most of his classes and aced the tests.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Alternated between gas station pizza and Taco Bell.
18. What was your school's full name? Sun Prairie High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1997
20. What was your school mascot? A "Fighting" Cardinal.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Eeeeh... I'd be more likely to relive High School than grade school or Middle School.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? No... I skipped prom and worked extra hours at the grocery store. I was never dating anyone near prom time anyway.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Fuck you and your prom-centric ways. I didn't go to homecoming either.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If they have one, sure. It would be great to see some of those people again. I have no idea if they'll have another though... I haven't heard good things about that.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? A couple of them. I'm still good friends with one person I went to school with, and occasionally see a few others.